Floreta Tv is video shopping application built around creating content and showcasing products, and we care deeply about ensuring a seamless, top quality multimedia experience for every one of our users. For us, the development role would mean an experienced iOS developer with strong analytical skills to lead the development of a new native iOS application with heavy focus on UI/UX and audio/video editing capabilities. From project management to team structure, we are cross-functional by design.
The Developer Role is Full Time and shift hours are flexible and since we are building the first version of the application, the individual can expect non typical work hours. Also we value an inclusive workplace, where people enjoy helping one another grow and accomplish goals.
We want the team member to truly believe in our mission and lead the development of our product and help us truly redefine the retail space.
At least 4 years of iOS development with Swift and Objective C
- Experience in developing and deploying/publishing iOS apps to the apple app store from scratch
- Experience with UIKit, CoreData, CoreGraphics, & parsing XML / JSON & storyboards
- Expereicne with audio/video editing capabilites
- Experience in working with payment gateways, OAuth providers and other 3rd party native libraries/SDKs
- Must have worked with RESTful APIs and should have good understanding of HTTP/TLS, TCP/IP protocols
- Good understanding of server end languages and frameworks preferably Java, databases like SQL, NoSQL and CI/CD environments
- Nice to have lead development of products in the past
While this list is not exhaustive, we also don't require in-depth experience with every item mentioned. We prioritize real product experience and strong interpersonal skills.
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year