Welcome to Project Spaces - Founder-friendly coworking in downtown Toronto for entrepreneurs, freelancers and remote workers. We provide vibrant workspaces, an active community and an array of services to help our members succeed.
Founded in 2011, our open-concept workspaces are consistently ranked among the best in the city. We're a small team supporting a rapidly growing community of members from a wide variety of industries - from technology, design and media production to sales, marketing and everything in between.
We're looking for ambitious, hardworking people to join our team as we continue to grow our community and open new spaces.
This role combines the physical management of a bustling workspace with a heavy focus on community-building. On top of spending your days immersed in one of Toronto's most vibrant entrepreneurial communities, this role will give you a first-hand look at how our unique business operates.
Be ready to get your hands dirty in a fast-paced, consistently changing environment. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of your space, as well as help with organizing events, growing the community, and generally make sure every day is the best day ever for our members.
COVID-19 has been tough for everyone. Our members have been returning to the spaces looking to reconnect with like-minded people, and get back to a sense of normalcy. We've introduced technology to automate a lot of what this job would typically have entailed (ie. sitting at a front desk all day) so that you can focus on what's most important: getting to know the members and connecting them in meaningful ways!
Apply by emailing Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Greet members and guests, and ensure a warm, welcoming vibe.
• Complete opening and closing checklists, as well as regular checks of all facilities throughout the day. Receive and organize mail.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of all Project Spaces offerings (memberships and pricing), manage the sale of day passes, meeting room bookings etc.
• Ensure all amenities are delivered as expected to our members (wifi, coffee, meeting rooms, bathrooms etc.), and help troubleshoot issues that may arise.
• Be passionate about the Project Spaces story, our brand and culture.
• Always be learning about our members, their businesses, and helping to connect them with others in the community for support and collaboration.
• Must be confident, outgoing and organized.
• Must be an expert communicator, who thrives a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Be friendly, possessing strong communication and relationship-building skills.
• Must not fear to take initiative at all times.
• Ability to initiate tasks and perform duties independently.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication (phone, email) skills
• Understand the importance of customer service and maintaining member satisfaction
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Hospitality experience a major plus
• Be open to feedback
Salary range: $45,000-$52,000
Include resume and cover letter - Let us know why you would be a perfect fit for PS!