Serind Labs builds apps that people love using.
We put our heart and soul into each product we ship. Working at Serind means challenging work and continuous learning. It also means being part of a team that is always pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the engineering world.
Our principles and values:
1. Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
2. Believe in the right to disconnect.
3. Tranquility at work.
4. Love the state of flow.
5. Quality of work is the holy grail.
6. Respect and love for people who take risks.
We are looking for a product manager to join our small, growing team. More specifically, we are looking for someone who embodies the intelligence, integrity, and energy of the team.
- Participate in client strategy discussions
- Client onboarding
- Communicate and share product knowledge across the team
- Create user stories on JIRA / Trello
- Sprint planning and backlog management
- Prioritizing tasks with clients as well as internal team members
- Daily stand-ups with team members and/or clients
- QA completed tasks
- Always learning about our clients' products which will range from Healthcare to Consumer to Blockchain.
- Help with proposals and drafting the statement of work
- Intercepting risks
- Keeping all stakeholders accountable
- Experience in managing a project in an agile environment
- Experience in estimating work
- Experienced in creating detailed user stories
- Empathy for the people that will use the app you help create
- Extremely organized
- Always looking to scale the processes for the next project
- Bonus points if you know how to play ping-pong or foosball
- Bonus points if you've worked in an agency environment before
- Work from home whenever you need to
- Work remotely while traveling the world; Up to two months at a time.
- Bring your pet to work
- 100% benefits covered; up to $2,000 per year