Stacked HR provides the highest quality search experience available in the marketplace for high-growth tech companies. We engage top talent from top schools, who work at top-tier tech companies, who's work is their passion, and who can hit the ground running. Most importantly, we ensure candidates are good people who know what it takes to work in a startup! We work around the clock to ensure our clients can scale at the speed they need. We understand how important it is to hire great people, fast.
You will interact and engage with technical talent who serve as the backbone of North America's top technology companies, and develop relationships with portfolio companies of top venture capital funds across Canada and the United States. The position will provide you the opportunity for growth, and to build a career in the tech startup space that is ever-changing, fast-paced, constantly challenging, and always exciting.
• Source and qualify top candidates via social media, email, job boards, referrals, etc.
• Responsible for quarterly revenue benchmarks and associated performance indicators.
• Guide and assist top notch/top talent throughout the recruitment/hiring process.
• Maintain and build relationships with client companies.
• You are seamlessly able to navigate multiple social media platforms and technologies as sourcing tools.
• You are extremely organised and understand the value of utilizing CRM.
• You are highly motivated by hitting targets and goals, and have the track record to prove it!
• You are willing to put in the extra work (effort) required to get the job done.
• You ideally have 3+ years of direct sales or recruiting experience.
• You have a post-secondary degree under your belt, preferably in tech or business.
• You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Dynamic company culture to help you thrive!
• Interaction with Canada’s top software engineers and technology companies.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
• Monthly (regular) team outings & celebrations