What a time to be alive! We hope everyone is keeping safe and smiley 😁
As we continue to adapt our Toronto coworking spaces to the new realities of the COVID-19 pandemic, we'll be using this page to keep our community informed. We will update as time goes on, and more info becomes available. In the meantime, if you are thinking about checking out Project Spaces (because working from home is the worst) you can browse our memberships here.
• We are now offering virtual tours, via FaceTime or Zoom. Book a tour here.
• Non-medical face masks are available free of charge to members and guests. We also recently profiled some of our favourite Toronto mask makers on the blog. Buy local!
• We are armed to the teeth with hand sanitizer, Lysol wipes and soap. Sanitization stations are located near every major entrance, and throughout each space.
• Commonly used surfaces, such as table tops and counters, as well door handles, light switches, faucets etc. are sanitized frequently.
• Both locations are accessible via stairwell (no elevators required).
• Signage is located at each entrance and throughout the space:
Follow @projectspaces on Instagram for more regular updates.